Are you looking for a vegan chocolate recipe that you can prepare to treat your kids or indulge yourself? I will help you with the recipe on how to Aztec Chocolate with Avocado Truffles. These chocolate truffles are healthy and tasty.
My mum used to prepare these truffles for me since I was young, and that is how I loved them.
Aztec chocolate Avocado truffles are made from pure dark chocolate and smashed avocados rolled in Aztec hot chocolate mix.
These truffles are quick and easy to make. You only require seven ingredients, one food processor, and are ready within 15 minutes.
Below are the ingredients, equipment, and the recipe for preparing Aztec chocolate with avocado truffles.
Equipment needed for Aztec Chocolate with Avocado Truffles Recipe
- A food processor
Ingredients needed for Aztec Chocolate with Avocado Truffles Recipe
- 6 ounces of dark chocolate chips
- 1 avocado(small)
- 2 tablespoons of cocoa powder
- A pinch of salt
- ½ teaspoon of vanilla extract
Aztec Chocolate with Avocado Truffles Recipe
- Cut your avocado and scoop out the flesh in smack chunks. Then place the avocado chunks in a food processor.
Blend it to form a smooth texture. If you do not have a food processor, you can use an electric handheld mixer, a fork, or a knife to mash the avocado.
- Using a sharp knife, chop the chocolate chips into small bits and set them aside.
- Then take a safe microwave bowl that is big enough to fit the chocolate chunks. Put the chocolate chunks in the bowl and microwave.
However, it would be best if you took care not to burn the chocolate.
The best way to do so is to microwave in 10-second intervals, stir and repeat the process until the chocolate completely melts. It takes one to three times, depending on the type of microwave.
Also, you can melt the chocolate over low heat using a stove while stirring constantly.
- Once melted, scoop the mashed avocado in the bowl containing chocolate. Then add the vanilla extract and a pinch of salt and stir the ingredients until they thoroughly blend.
- Once the ingredients are evenly mixed, place the truffle mixture into the fridge and refrigerate it for approximately 30-40 minutes.
When the mixture is completely cool, it should be slightly firm. Then let it sit at room temperature. That enables the combination to attain a good rolling consistency.
- At this step, it will be time to form the truffles. Use a tablespoon to scoop the mixture and roll it using your palms to create balls. Repeat the procedure with the rest of the mix.
- Place the cocoa powder on a plate and roll the balls into it until coated.
- Once you are done rolling, you can serve your truffles and enjoy.
How to cook Aztec Chocolate with Avocado Truffle
If you are craving truffles and want them fast, this is a must-try recipe. Follow the above recipe to prepare these tasty truffles. Thank you for reading through my recipe, and happy cooking!