Whether you're a cheese connoisseur, planning a cheese and wine night, or you just love serving a cheese plater for when you have guests visiting then having a set of cheese knives not only looks good but feels very authentic.
They allow you to cut the cheese, pick it up with the prongs, and slide it onto your biscuit or serve it to a guest, plus the material of a cheese knife means your cheese won't stick to the knife like it would with regular knives.
And if you want to get super geeky about it they also preserve the cheeses structure and stop it crumbling or breaking once cut which is perfect if you have leftover cheese you'd like to keep for a later date.
So with that being said, here's the best cheese knife sets available...
Top 10 Cheese Knife Sets
- Swiveling twin blades with flexible action easily peel potatoes, apples and other tough skinned fruits and vegetables
- Soft, oversized handle designed for repetitive strokes
- Comfortable non slip grip, even when wet
- Built-in potato eye remover
- Large hole in handle for easy storage
- Stoppers on either side of dish keep butter in place while cutting
- Convenient tablespoon measurement markings
- Clear lid rests on Dish without sliding off during transport and is easy to remove
- Dish designed to keep butter from slipping off tray and dirtying lid
- Accommodates all short and long butter sticks
- ESSENTIAL KNIVES SET FOR ANY KITCHEN - this 12 piece kitchen knife set includes 6 sharp colorful cooking knives and 6 matching knife covers. It provides best performance for cutting meat, fish, cheese, fruits, vegetables, breads and so on. Set includes: chef knife, santoku knife, bread knife, slice knife, utility knife and paring knife.
- HIGH CARBON STAINLESS STEEL BLADES -This colorful kitchen knife set is designed for durability and long lasting sharpness while providing a precise, razor sharp cutting edge that will keep you slicing over and over. Stain resistant. Pre-Sharpened for precise cutting, they are ready for use right out of the box.
- NON-STICK COLOR COATING - The durable nonstick coating blades of colored kitchen knives makes it a breeze to slice and clean. The color coating helps to differentiate the utility of each knife thus keep your food fresher during preparing foods.
- THE ERGONOMICALLY DESIGNED KNIFE HANDLES - provide you with a superior comfort & non slip grip for better control and balance.
- Both Knives and Sheaths are 100% BPA free and lead free. Hand wash is recommended for best performance.
- Great for Semi Hard to Hard Cheeses.
- Makes clean & repeatable slices for great presentation!
- Item Package Weight: 0.75 pounds
- All-in-one complete set - Our set of kitchen chef knives are ideal for all your chopping needs. This 17 pcs kitchen gadgets set includes 13 professional chef knives, kitchen scissors, bonus peeler, a premium quality 2-stage knife sharpener and a modern knife stand. A true cutlery organizer, it makes for unique home decor gifts, chef gifts for men, gifts for women & gifts for couples who have everything.
- Professional quality at its best – the best materials to update your cooking! this stainless-steel knife set gives you superior blades coated with nonstick paint plus ergonomic pp handles. Sharp, sturdy & practical. No rust, stains or pitting here!
- A multi-purpose kitchen décor must – a perfect mix of design & practicality, featuring knives for all purposes: carving knife, utility knife, cheese knife, pizza knife, chef knife, bread knife, paring knife, steak knives. Excellent precision cutting!
- One of a kind stainless steel knife set - Home Hero brings together a unique mix of quality sharpness, great value, durability & professional crafted accuracy. Now anyone, newbie cook or master chef can enjoy cooking much faster, easier, cleaner.
- Customer service - Please, if you have any questions or issues regarding the Home Hero knife set please do not hesitate to send the seller a message through Amazon we will respond within 24 hours.
- Suction base prevents little eaters from pushing, tipping or throwing it
- High side walls help little learners scoop up food
- Plate twists off suction base for easy cleaning
- Suitable for ages 6 months to 4 years
- Perfect for Meats & breads: Easily carves through everything from meats, breads and tomatoes to crafting foam for DIY projects; it's also a great turkey carving knife on Thanksgiving.
- Stainless steel blades and fork: This Electric knife features reciprocating serrated blades that create even slices and the included Fork is handy for carving and serving.
- Ergonomic Handle: Designed to fit comfortably in either hand, The Electric carving knife handle is designed for Comfort and gives you better control no matter what you’re cutting.
- Space-saving storage case included: The Electric knife includes a storage case to keep the knife, blade and fork protected and easily accessible in 1 convenient place.
- Great crafting knife: Can be used as a foam cutter in craft and DIY projects.
- Zest or grate citrus fruits, chocolate, garlic, ginger and hard cheeses
- Sharp, etched stainless steel grating surface for fast, easy zesting and grating
- Convenient cover keeps grating surface and Hands protected when not in use
- Non-slip foot provides control while grating
- Soft, non-slip handle for a comfortable grip
- Flexible head slides easily beneath delicate food
- Heat resistant up to 450F
- Safe for non-stick cookware
- Soft, comfortable, non-slip handle
Different Types of Cheese Knives
- Soft Cheese Knife - this is the knife with holes in the blade to stop the soft cheese sticking to the blade.
- Spreader or Spatula knife - for applying cream cheese and spreads.
- Gorgonzola Knife - similar to a spreader knife but with a sharp blade for cutting into firmer cheeses.
- Pronged Cheese Knife - with this you can cut cheese thing pick it up with the prongs (why not try a make your own cheese kit sometime?).
- Flat Cheese Knife - similar to a chisel and used for aged cheeses to slice pieces off without damaging the cheese as a whole.
- Mini Cleaver / Cheddar Cheese Knife - it looks like a small cleaver and if used to cut harder cheeses like cheddar.
- Cheese Wire - for cutting the softer and more delicate cheeses without crushing them.
Why Are Cheese Knifes Different Shapes?
Cheese knives are different shapes as different types of cheese require different cutting methods, firmer cheese can be easily sliced where as softer cheeses you need to be more delicate and with spreading cheese or to cut butter (which I store in my dainty butter dish) you need a different approach again.
How To Use Cheese Knives Properly?
Although traditionally there is an etiquette don't be afraid to just get stuck in and use whatever knife feels right and see what happens, I mean it's not the end of the world if you cut the wrong cheese with the wrong knife.
Wrapping Up: Best Cheese Knife Sets
Picking any of the best selling cheese knife sets from this list will serve you well, so just pick one that you like the look of, fits your budget, or will look good in your kitchen and enjoy.
And don't forget to pour yourself a lovely glass of wine to go with them!
Last update on 2022-06-28 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API