The debut of Chipotle in my small college town was one of the most key events of my undergraduate career.
Every piece of this handmade chicken Chipotle Bowl transports me to those idyllic times in a strip mall four miles from the university.
Students hung out on the pavement late at night in the excitement of inauguration day, with real fans covering themselves in aluminum foil to replicate the chain’s iconic burrito wrappers.
I have been a Chipotle fanatic since the first time I bit into my first Chipotle chicken burrito or since the first time I took a pretty huge chunk of the third position because they are so big.
The burrito bowl is my preference because I have now grown. At Chipotle, a bowl typically contains your choice of protein; black beans, rice, or pinto, plus additional ingredients such as salsa, tomatoes, cheese, and sour cream.
Another significant reason to produce your own is the extra avocado.
Best Chipotle Bowl to order
A Burrito bowl with chicken or steak is the best bowl in your order. it contains 22 grams of fiber, 17 grams of fat, and is 510 calories. To have a full feeling for long, it is made with healthy fats and lean protein.
Why Do I Enjoy This Chipotle Bowl Recipe So Much?
A Chipotle burrito can only be put all way through by someone with a mouth big enough, so the rest of us have to eat cold sour cream and hot beans separately.
What about the burrito bowl? In every bite, you get good stuff by mixing the ingredients together. The way to go is with this delicious Chipotle bowl!
You Can Make This Healthy Fast-Food Favorite at Home
If all the toppings (A Chipotle bowl with all the fixings may be over eight hundred calories.) are factored in, it can be a stretch to call a bowl from chipotle which has become the better fast food you can choose out there.
This handmade burrito bowl, on the other hand, provides a complete nutritional bundle that is lower in calories without reducing flavor. The process is also expensive.
Depending on the protein, a Chipotle bowl might cost you from eight dollars to ten dollars.
If you are feeding a family or w When you put in extra toppings (like avocado) the cost quickly adds up.A far more cost-effective price is offered when making your Chipotle bowl at home (are Chipotle bowls microwave safe?) per serving.
How to Make a Chipotle Bowl That Tastes Like the Original
This healthier version of a swift staple is a full, delectable all-in-one meal. It is also fantastic for dinner preparation.
You can prepare all of the ingredients ahead of time, put them into containers, and warm them for quick and healthy meals.
- Quinoa -Our chicken burrito bowl’s foundation. Chipotle’s famous cilantro lime rice gets a healthier makeover. White rice lacks the fiber and protein that quinoa does.
- Chicken breast – For these burrito bowls, a tasty lean protein option. It has been perfectly seasoned and grilled.
- Lime – Both the quinoa and the chicken benefit from lime juice’s flavor and acidity. On the chicken breasts, I applied lime zest as well.
- Onion (red) -For a burrito bowl, it’s light and fresh.
- Cilantro – To simulate Chipotle cilantro lime rice, we added it to our quinoa.
- Black beans – This dish is made much more delightful by the addition of black beans, which provide a particular southwest flair to it.
- Corn – In our burrito bowls, sweet, juicy corn is a requirement. Corn can be canned, fresh, or frozen.
- Cherry tomatoes – Sweeten each mouthful with a rush of sugar.
- Jalapeño – To add a little spiciness.
- The dressing – The dressing for these bowls is bright, light, and full of warm spice, made with olive oil, lime juice, chili powder, cumin, cayenne, salt, and pepper.
- Avocado. Because we are not charged extra at home. Don’t hold back.
Steps to follow
- Pound the chicken breast.
- On the chicken, rub the juice, spices, oil and lime zest.
- Cook the quinoa then with a fork, fluff it.
- Whisk the dressing ingredients together.
- With cilantro and quinoa, toss the dressing.
- Over medium-high heat, grill the chicken.
- Dice the chicken then add it to the quinoa with red onion.
- Stir the beans, corn, tomatoes, and Jalapeño into the mixture.
- Serve with desired toppings.
In a chicken and rice burrito bowl – swap brown or white rice for quinoa if you prefer using rice in your burrito rice in the above recipe.Chipotle Steak Burrito Bowl Recipe – Replace the chicken with diced cooked steak.
Chipotle Vegetarian Bowl Recipe – Remove the chicken and replace it with cooked and crumbled tofu.
To store – Refrigerate leftovers for up to three days in an air-tight container.
To reheat – Burrito bowls can be reheated in the microwave or in a large skillet over medium-low heat.
To freeze – Leftovers can be frozen for up to three months in an airtight freezer-safe storage container. Before reheating, let it thaw overnight in the fridge.