Floating shelves are incredible storage products used in the kitchen, bathroom, bedroom, and other areas in the house.
They are especially essential for kitchen applications because they provide extra storage.
This post covers three of the best floating shelves for kitchens.
BAKYA floating shelves
These floating shelves are the best alternative for making full use of your kitchen selves.
They come in a set of three.
They also feature industrial metal brackets and the necessary hardware for easy installation.
With some screws, you can effortlessly install the shelves in your kitchen and start using them immediately.
The shelves are ideal for use in the kitchen, holding books, plants, photos, and other products.
- Triangular brackets allowing you to display the shelves in two ways
- Lightweight yet strong
- Installation hardware that’s easy to use
- They are three shelves
- They come with unique triangular brackets for easy display in more ways than one
- They are easy to install
- They are pretty sturdy on the wall
- They feature strong industrial brackets
- They can be applied in different rooms in the house, other than the kitchen
- There is a color variation between the three shelves
Gracie Oaks Joao 2 Piece Poplar Solid Wood Floating Shelves
These floating shelves are made from solid wood.
They feature a weight capacity of between 14-15 pounds.
It comes in sets of two, which provide a lot of extra storage space.
You can install it over your desk, in your living room, and your kitchen for various storage purposes.
However, unlike most floating shelves, the products are not easy to install.
- Available in multiple finishes
- Available in more than one size
- They come with mounting hardware
- They include two shelves
- 14-15 pounds weight
- Quality construction
- They feature a minimal profile
- They are available in several finishes (whitewashed, natural, and coffee bean)
- They offer extra storage because they come in sets of two
- They can be used for several purposes
- They feature a long installation time
- The shelves are pretty heavy
Love-KANKEI Floating Shelves
This is the best product if you are looking for a floating shelf that can hold your spices and keep your small cooking utensils and mugs organized.
The selves also come with a removable bar with eight removable hanging hooks for various kitchen items.
It is a sturdy design that can handle heavy items and multiple applications.
- A removable bar with eight removable hanging hooks for kitchen items like paper towels
- High-quality steel brackets that are powder coated to avoid rusting
- Strong rustic wood
- You can use it for holding spices and small utensils
- The shelves are highly durable
- They come with a removable bar with eight removable hanging hooks for holding kitchen items
- It comes with solid steel brackets that are coated with powder to prevent rusting
- The shelves are strong enough to hold heavy items
They come in different colors
- They can only be mounted on solid walls
3 Top Recommended Floating Kitchen Shelves
Each of the products mentioned above features its benefits and fantastical elements.
So, what’s the best floating kitchen shelves? The RAKYA floating shelves take the top spot.
This is because they are durable, easy to use, easy to install, and highly applicable.
They also come in sets of three.
. BAKYA floating shelves- Best overall
. Gracie Oaks Joao 2 Piece Poplar Solid Wood Floating Shelves- Best aesthetics
. Love-KANKEI Floating Shelves- best affordable