Every time I come across a new dish, I love to know how to prepare it.
What I like to know before anything else is the ingredients and oil I am supposed to use during the preparation.
Steak is one of my favorite dishes, and I enjoy preparing it from time to time.
Many people love steak, but the problem is most people don’t know how to make it tastier.
So far, I have tried cooking steak with 5 different oils, and today I will share with you 3 of my favorite oils for searing steak.
3 Oils for Searing Steak
The flavor of your steak not only depends on how you cook it but also the oil you use to prepare the steak.
What you need is an oil with a high smoke point, and here they are;
1. Pompeian Grapeseed Oil
If you enjoy making your steak in a cast-iron skillet, then this would be the best oil to use.
This is because the oil has a high smoke point and is best for high temperatures.
You can use it for baking, frying, or any other cooking method you prefer.
Specifications of the Product
• It is naturally gluten free
• It is also GMO-free and contains fatty acids
• It is a source for Vitamin E and Omega 7
Features of the Oil
• It has a smoke point of 470 to 510 degrees
• Its volume is 68 fluid ounces
• Healthy oil
• Rich in vitamins and nutrients
• Contains natural ingredients
• You might receive the product with no cap in place.
Grapeseed oil is one of the best oils you can use for cooking your steak.
Apart from that, it is healthy and has great taste.
But one thing is it catch fire quickly; just turn off your heat and cool it. Do not use water.
2. Canola Oil
Canola oil is best for frying steak and any other dishes you like.
It has a great taste, and you can also use it for medium heat cooking.
Specifications of the product
• Contains 100% natural canola oil
• It has Omega 3
• Contains no trans fat and is cholesterol-free
Features of Canola Oil
• It has a smoke point of 400 degrees Fahrenheit
• Weights 64 ounces
• Has a packaging weight of 1.83 kilograms
• It is all-natural
• Rich in Omega-3s
• It can last for long
• It is a plain oil, but you can always get the best flavors depending on the cooking process
One thing about Canola oil is that it can be used to cook various dishes, and you can use it for a long time.
Even though it is plain, it is a well-made oil that will give you excellent taste.
3. Ber’Olio Extra Light Olive oil
Extra light olive oil is great for grilling steak, baking, frying, cooking, etc.
Specifications About the Product
• It is all-natural, trans fat, and cholesterol-free
• It is made of refined olive oil
• Features of the Product
• Has a smoke point of 468 degrees Fahrenheit
• It weighs 3.83kilograms
• One bottle contains 2 liters
• It is of high-quality
• Contains no cholesterol
• It is made of healthy ingredients
• Its flavor is light, but its best for grilling
• It is quite expensive
The reason why I like extra light olive oil is that it is best for grilling.
Sometimes I enjoy grilling my steak, and this oil gives me that taste am looking for.
So, What’s The Best Oil For Searing Steak?
If you want to make your stake tastier, ensure you are using either…
- Pompeian Grapeseed Oil
- Canola Oil
- Ber’Olio Extra Light Olive oil
The above oils will give you the best flavor, depending on your cooking process.
I enjoy mostly using Canola oil since it is healthy and always gives me the aroma and taste I desire.