Being a mother and a cooking enthusiast, I like comfort and convenience.
I like to cook my meals when I want to without any hassle.
In my quest for microwaves, I encountered pull down door microwaves, and I can attest to their effectiveness.
Unlike the standard microwave designs, the pull-down door microwaves allow for more space.
This is because you pull down the door and have no worries of hitting things on your side.
I have used a few brands and found them more effective than others.
Here is my to-three list of the best pull down door microwaves.
1. FRIGIDAIRE FPMO3077TF Professional 30” Built-in Convection Microwave Oven with Drop-Down Door
This is a great microwave from a trusted brand with a drop down door.
- It has 900 watts of power
- It has a warm mode that keeps your food warm for up to ninety minutes
- Generous capacity with a 16” rotating glass tray
- Quickly integrates into any kitchen
- It has quick-start controls for all popular operations
- It has exceptional style to match your kitchen
- Dependable and long-lasting
- It matches your other kitchen accessories
- Very easy to clean
- It has sensor cook technology
Easily operable on auto touch
- Scarcity of spare parts
- A WOLF OVEN IN COUNTERTOP FORM: Enjoy all the features of a full-size Wolf oven, like interior lighting, precise temperature control and convection heating, in a compact, energy-efficient form.
- ADVANCED CONVECTION TECHNOLOGY: Countertop convection oven continuously circulates heated air throughout for even roasting and baking with no hot spots.
- 7 COOKING MODES: Bake, Roast, Broil, Warm, Proof, Bagel and Toast functions offer you greater control and consistent, predictable results.
- PRECISION TEMPERATURE PROBE: Offers the control to cook meat to an exact preferred internal temperature for tender, precise results.
- 5-YEAR LIMITED WARRANTY: Wolf Gourmet warrants appliances to be free from defects in materials or workmanship for a period of five (5) years from the date of original purchase.
2. Frigidaire FGMO3067UD 30” Gallery Series Built-in Microwave Oven with Drop-Down Door
Frigidaire is a renowned appliance company around the globe.
While the company started as a fridge manufacturing company, it has steadily incorporated other appliances such as microwaves.
This microwave has a drop-down door and saves you lots of space.
I have used it in my modern kitchen, and I can highly recommend it to microwave shoppers.
- Stainless steel
- Built-in installation design
- It has a voltage of 120
- Generally has a nice look and design
- It has sensor cooking options
- 24 touchpad buttons
- It is smudge-proof
- Very easy to operate
- It contains an interior LED light for easy viewing
- Unresponsive customer support
- Better cooktop visibility with LED lighting Make meal preparation and cooking simple with LED lighting that offers a clear, bright view of your cooktop.
- Interior LED Lighting LED interior microwave light stays on while your dish cooks.
- Fits-More Capacity Extra-Large microwave provides 1.8 cu. ft. of cooking space to accommodate larger cookware - even a 13" x 9" baking dish.
- One-Touch Cooking Options Our microwaves feature easy-to-use one-touch buttons so you can cook baked potatoes, popcorn or even add 30 seconds with the touch of a button.
- Zero-Clearance Door The microwave door opens to a 90° angle without touching any adjacent walls.
3. Sharp KB-6524PS 24” Microwave Drawer Oven with a Drop-Down Door
This is among the drop-down door microwaves that complement your style regardless of your preferences. It has a low profile design and stainless steel finish that fits into your kitchen.
Find it on Amazon and enjoy your cooking.
- Made of stainless steel
- Consumes 950 watts
- Uses human interface input
- Spares your space in the kitchen
- Uses sensor cooking technology
- It allows for modifications
- Easy cleaning
- Easy opening and operation
- Generous capacity
- It may have a weak microwave glass plate
- 1.6 cu. Ft. Capacity
- 1750 watts | 9 Power levels
- Drop down door
- Powerplus 2-in-1 convection oven or microwave
3 Best Microwaves With Pull Down Doors
You are in luck as I have tried all these three microwaves.
All of them have a pull-down door and save on space.
My top three recommendations for these drop-down door microwaves are:
1. Wolf 30” Stainless Steel M Series Transitional Dropdown Door Microwave Oven – The best oven for speed cooking
2. Frigidaire FGMO3067UD 30” Gallery Series Built-in Microwave Oven with Drop-Down Door – The best for smudge-proof food preparation
3. Sharp KB-6524PS 24” Microwave Drawer Oven with a Drop-Down Door- The best for modifications
- True Convection: Heated Air Circulates Throughout The Oven As Food Spins 360°, Cooking Your Food Faster And More Evenly Without Hot Spots. You Can Even Broil And Bake Foods With Direct Heat, Such As Fish, Chicken And Fresh, Oven-Baked Goods.
- Sensor Cook & Sensor Reheat: A Built-In Humidity Sensor Ensures That Your Food Is Never Under- Or Overcooked. For Precooked Dishes, Sensor Reheat Stops Automatically When Food Is Hot And Ready To Eat.
- Patented Inverter Technology: Unlike Traditional Microwave Heating Systems That Pulse On And Off, The Inverter Creates Continuous, Constant, Even Heat To Maintain Exacting Temperature During The Cooking Process.
- Ultimate Cooking Vesrsatility: Galanz 1.2 Cu.Ft, 1000W Toastwave Has 4 Appliances In One Mulifunctional Appliance, Microwave + Air Fryer, Convection Oven, Toaster Oven For Ultimate Cooking Versatility. Cook More Of You Favorite Meals.
- Operating Frequency:2450 MHZ
- 10 cooking power levels provide great cooking flexibility
- 6 convenient quick cook settings include popcorn, baked potato, pizza, beverage, reheat and frozen dinners
- Plenty of power at 700 watts but a small footprint makes it perfect for a small apartment or studio
- You'll feel like a professional chef with the option of weight or speed defrost as well as multi-stage cooking
- LED display featuring digital clock that can also be used as convenient kitchen timer
- Pre-programmed sensor menu for optimum heating of popular foods like pizza, potatoes, veggies and more; Rated Voltage: 120V - 60Hz
- Black Stainless Steel exterior, 20.5 x 17.1 x 12.8 inch (w x d x h), large 1.2 cubic feet capacity, cavity 13.07 x 15 x 9.5 inch (w x d x h), turn table 12.4 inch (diameter)
- 1100 watts with 10 power settings, clock, and kitchen timer
- Large digital display, easy-to-read control panel, glass turntable
- 1100 watts with 10 power settings, clock, and kitchen timer
- 700W With 6 Variable Power Levels Galanz 0.7 Cu.Ft, 700 Watts Microwave Oven With Lighting Pull Handle, Microwave Oven Offers Six Power Level To Cook. It Is Easy To Defrost.
- Interior Light & Child Lock Interior Light For Checking The Status Without Having To Open The Doors. The Safety Lock Prevents Unsupervised Operation By Children. Lock The Control Panel Using The Child Safety Lock Option To Prevent Accidental Use Or Access By Children.
- Defrost & Led Display For All Your Frozen Foods, Defrost By Time Or Weight So You Can Enjoy More Flavorful Foods. Easy-To-Read Led Display Clearly Shows Remaining Cooking Time. And When The Cooking Procedure Have Finished, Three Beeps Sound Will Be Heard.
- 360°Rotating Evenly Heating 360° Heating And Rotation Of Glass Turntable During Operation Helps Cook Food More Evenly And Then Improves The Cooking Efficiency. So You Will Enjoy Fresh And Delicious Food Within A Short Time.
- Now it’s easier to defrost vegetables, make popcorn, cook potatoes, and reheat rice. With an Echo device (not included), quick-cook voice presets and a simplified keypad let you just ask Alexa to start microwaving.
- Compact size saves counter space, plus 10 power levels, a kitchen timer, a child lock, and a turntable.
- Alexa is always getting smarter and adding new presets.
- External dimensions (Width x Height x Depth): 17.3 in. x 10.1 in. x 14.1 in. ; internal dimensions (10 7/8 in. x 6 7/8 in. x 10” in.); Turntable (Diameter): 10 in. ; Maximum Popcorn bag size: 3 oz
Last update on 2022-01-04 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API