Being a mother and a cooking enthusiast, I like comfort and convenience.
I like to cook my meals when I want to without any hassle.
In my quest for microwaves, I encountered pull down door microwaves, and I can attest to their effectiveness.
Unlike the standard microwave designs, the pull-down door microwaves allow for more space.
This is because you pull down the door and have no worries of hitting things on your side.
I have used a few brands and found them more effective than others.
Here is my to-three list of the best pull down door microwaves.
1. Wolf 30” Stainless Steel M Series Transitional Dropdown Door Microwave Oven
The Wolf microwave series are beneficial in the kitchen.
In the M series, I have used the MDD30TM/S/TH and can attest to its drop-down abilities.
Besides saving space in the kitchen, you also benefit from speed cooking tools.
- It has 900 watts of power
- It has a warm mode that keeps your food warm for up to ninety minutes
- Generous capacity with a 16” rotating glass tray
- Quickly integrates into any kitchen
- It has quick-start controls for all popular operations
- It has exceptional style to match your kitchen
- Dependable and long-lasting
- It matches your other kitchen accessories
- Very easy to clean
- It has sensor cook technology
Easily operable on auto touch
- Scarcity of spare parts
2. Frigidaire FGMO3067UD 30” Gallery Series Built-in Microwave Oven with Drop-Down Door
Frigidaire is a renowned appliance company around the globe.
While the company started as a fridge manufacturing company, it has steadily incorporated other appliances such as microwaves.
This microwave has a drop-down door and saves you lots of space.
I have used it in my modern kitchen, and I can highly recommend it to microwave shoppers.
- Stainless steel
- Built-in installation design
- It has a voltage of 120
- Generally has a nice look and design
- It has sensor cooking options
- 24 touchpad buttons
- It is smudge-proof
- Very easy to operate
- It contains an interior LED light for easy viewing
- Unresponsive customer support
3. Sharp KB-6524PS 24” Microwave Drawer Oven with a Drop-Down Door
This is among the drop-down door microwaves that complement your style regardless of your preferences. It has a low profile design and stainless steel finish that fits into your kitchen.
Find it on Amazon and enjoy your cooking.
- Made of stainless steel
- Consumes 950 watts
- Uses human interface input
- Spares your space in the kitchen
- Uses sensor cooking technology
- It allows for modifications
- Easy cleaning
- Easy opening and operation
- Generous capacity
- It may have a weak microwave glass plate
3 Best Microwaves With Pull Down Doors
You are in luck as I have tried all these three microwaves.
All of them have a pull-down door and save on space.
My top three recommendations for these drop-down door microwaves are:
1. Wolf 30” Stainless Steel M Series Transitional Dropdown Door Microwave Oven – The best oven for speed cooking
2. Frigidaire FGMO3067UD 30” Gallery Series Built-in Microwave Oven with Drop-Down Door – The best for smudge-proof food preparation
3. Sharp KB-6524PS 24” Microwave Drawer Oven with a Drop-Down Door- The best for modifications