If you really want some state-of-the-art cooking equipment, then you’ll certainly have your ears pricked up by the ideas of a microwave that you hardly have to touch to operate.
These remote control microwaves feature some of the smartest technology that you can imagine.
These come with plenty of features such as Bluetooth operating and smart functions that can be operated by voice alone.
But which one will be the best for you? How quickly can these microwaves get your food ready?
Can you count on being able to rustle up a vast array of dishes?
Well, if you want the answer to these questions and a whole lot more, then we would certainly suggest that you keep reading.
List Of Best Remote Controlled Microwaves
OUR TOP PICK
This first microwave is compatible with your Alexa, so if you want that complete hands-free control over your cooking, then we would certainly suggest that you pick up this one.
This microwave comes with a wide array of presents that will allow you to cook a whole range of meals.
This is perfect if you have a family with a diverse range of tastes.
Whether it is broiling or poaching, this microwave will be able to handle it with ease. You can also cook popcorn and pizza.
This also comes with some amazing operating features such as quick defrosting and the ability to save electricity, which will be perfect for cutting down on your energy bills.
This can reach a power level of around 1100 watts, which is great for getting through to the center of thicker foods like chicken and beef.
This will save certain settings for you, so if you want to cook the same food again, all you have to do is press the button and it will be ready for you.
- Built-in sensor - this microwave comes with a sensor that will be able to detect when your food is adequately cooked.
- Energy-efficient - this will be able to save you money on your energy bills and it will automatically adjust the power.
- High power - this gives you a very high power supply, which is great for cooking tougher foods.
- Presets - you can cook over 23 foods with this microwave. All you have to do is active the food through voice with your Alexa.
- Costly - this microwave will not be cheap, but you’ll probably never have to buy another microwave again.
This is another microwave that you can hook up to your Alexa, allowing you to issue instructions through a voice command.
This microwave is able to operate at high temperatures, so you won’t have to worry about it handling hefty meats like roast chicken.
This has 10 different power settings, which means you can alter the temperature according to what meal you’re cooking.
This also comes with a child lock, making it perfect for your family setting.
If you are looking for something that will be safe from roving little hands, then this is the microwave for you.
This has a fairly modest cooking area inside, with enough room to house an average-sized dinner plate.
This will also be compact enough to fit on the top of most kitchen counters.
This comes with some heat sensors that will turn themselves off, saving you on both electricity and burning your food.
- Heat sensors - if you are looking for a microwave that will reduce the amount of heat as your food cooks, then this is a great microwave for you.
- Durable - this microwave is made from extremely heat-resistant materials, so you can use it for months without any issues.
- Alexa control - this is perfect if you want to have a hand-free control over your temperature controls.
- Space-saving - if you have a smaller apartment but still want premium technology when you are cooking, then this is a great unit to have.
- Pricey - this is another unit that will cost you a pretty penny, but if you want quality then you’ll have to pay for it.
Next up, we have a microwave from Tovala that comes with all the smart features that you might be used to finding in a television or stereo system.
This microwave has a large capacity, allowing you to fit in larger plates, which will be great for cooking for larger amounts of people.
This microwave can be controlled from your Smartphone, which is amazing if you want to cook your food from the couch.
You can also scan the barcode from your food and your microwave will cook it to the exact temperature settings on the packet.
The fact that this microwave is connected to the internet will really help you when you are looking for recipes.
It will cook the food to the recommended temperature on Google.
This comes with a range of recipes that you can consult when you are warming up your food.
The Tovala will cook the food to the optimum temperature.
- Sturdy - this microwave is perfect if you are thinking about cooking many meals over the course of years. It will not suffer from scorching or wear and tear.
- Remote control - if you are busy, then you can place your food on the tray in the morning and press a simple button to get it to cook when you come home in the evening.
- Google connection - the best feature of this microwave is the fact that you can hook it up to the internet and scan your food for the ideal temperature. No research is needed!
- Spacious - this comes with plenty of room on the inside to house all of your larger meals. This is great if you are cooking chicken or a side of ham.
- Too feature-heavy - if you just want a simple microwave that will do the basics, then this one might seem a little overkill for you.
This next microwave achieves a crispy texture on your food using convection cooking.
This is perfect if you are looking for an efficient and fast-acting microwave.
This comes with a rack underneath that will allow the air and heat to circulate better, giving you a more warmed-through meal.
This comes with baking and roasting functions, which makes it one of the most versatile microwaves on this list.
You can also be sure of having plenty of auto-turn on and turn-off features.
This is great if you are looking to save money on your energy bills.
This microwave comes with a might maximum cooking power of around 1200 watts.
This is great if you are looking to cook larger amounts of food or thicker cuts of meat.
This will stop you from having to guess about the times of your food.
You should be able to put this in the microwave with no problem at all.
- Remote control - if you are wanting to pop your food in the microwave in the morning and have it cook for you with a touch of a button in the evening, then this is the microwave for you.
- Great construction - you can be sure that this microwave will be able to survive a drop from a one-story building (not that you’d ever want to do that, of course!)
- Great head circulation - if you are looking to rustle up some food in a healthy way using only heat and no oil, then this is the ideal unit for you.
- Compatible with Google and Alexa - if you are looking to issue commands with your microwave and have it cook by voice alone, then this is the one for you.
- Expensive - this is another expensive unit that should only be reserved for those that want the maximum number of features.
This is another hefty unit that comes with plenty of space and the ability to roast your food within an inch of its life.
This unit is both compact and spacious, allowing you to cook larger meals on smaller countertops.
You can scan your food with this microwave and it will automatically know what temperature you should cook it.
This will save you a lot of time and guesswork.
All you’ll need to cook this food, even from frozen, is the touch of a button.
This comes with a child safety lock that will definitely help you when there are little ones running around and you don’t want them to hurt themselves or ruin your food!
This is a great microwave for not just your kitchen, but you can even have it for your office.
This will make a great cooker for lots of different people.
This unit is made from sturdy materials, which is great if you are looking for something that you can use for many years to come.
- Children's safety lock - if you are looking for a microwave that will keep your food and your child safe, then this is the item for you.
- Scanning abilities - if you want something that will be able to scan the barcode of your food and automatically cook it to that temperature, then this is the one for you.
- High temperature - this microwave has the ability to cook your food quickly and easily, which is great if you are often rushing out of the house.
- Hands-free - this will also grant you the freedom to multitask, pressing one button to get your food cooking at a preset temperature and time.
- Expensive - probably one of the priciest microwaves that we have on this list. You should only get this microwave if you want a raft of features.
Next up, we have a microwave that comes with some amazing smart technology and stainless steel construction that will ensure that it is a microwave that you can keep for life.
This comes at a maximum temperature of 700 watts which places it at a medium level of heating, but it will be able to handle most meals.
This is completely hassle-free, allowing you to operate your microwave without even having to touch the sides.
You can have maximum control over the heat of this microwave, which makes it perfect if you are trying to get your food cooked quickly.
It will also help you to cook larger cuts of beef and pork quicker than normal microwaves.
This is the halfway house between a microwave and an over, coming with broiling and poaching options.
This comes with energy-saving capabilities, that you will start to notice after a few energy bills.
It will save you a lot of money on power.
- Easy installation - if you are worried about how to get this microwave up and running, then don’t. It will be very easy to get installed.
- Food monitoring - you should be able to cook your food very easily without burning, as this microwave will automatically shut itself off.
- Decent power level - you can reach a moderate temperature with this microwave, making it the perfect option for smaller meals.
- 10 power options - if you are thinking of cooking a wide range of meals, then this is a great microwave, as it comes with a multitude of settings.
- Expensive - this is another very expensive unit. If you do not have remote control functions, we would recommend an ordinary microwave.
Our final microwave is one that has a slightly retro feel, coming at a decent price that makes it probably the cheapest option on this list.
This microwave is very spacious and will be able to fit most narrow spaces.
If you have a smaller kitchen, then this is a great option for you.
This comes with a moderate amount of heat, topping out at around 700 watts.
This is great for cooking smaller meals quickly, especially if you are in a rush.
This unit is also very easy to assemble, all you have to do is plug it in and follow the very easy-to-understand instructions.
- This microwave oven is one of the most durable, which is great if you are looking to use it over a number of years.
- Easy installation - for those that are concerned that they’ll be overwhelmed by their microwave features, don’t worry, this company makes the whole thing easy to understand.
- Great control panel - you can operate this microwave either by hand or with a hand-free remote control.
- LED display - if you are struggling to see your microwave during the wee hours, then you don’t have to worry as this model comes with an LED screen.
- Small - this microwave might be a little small for anyone who is looking to cook larger meals.
When it comes to buying a decent remote control microwave, then it goes without saying that it should have a wireless function.
However, this can take many forms from remote control to a fully connective Google service.
Here are a few things you should be looking for when you shop for your next microwave:
Does It Connect To The Internet?
As we have seen above, these microwaves come with various connectivity functions.
You can even get models that hook up to the internet to read menus online to cook your food to the optimum settings.
How Many Temperature Settings Does It Have?
When you are cooking your food, you’ll want the most amount of heating control possible.
This is because you might be cooking pork one day and warming up soup the next.
That is why it is important to have as many heating options as possible.
The Tovala Gen microwave probably boasts the most impressive amount of settings, whereas if you want something that is basic and cheaper, then we would recommend the Farberware Classic microwave.
Does It Have Energy Saving Features?
This will be an important function if you are looking to save money on your energy bills, then we would certainly recommend that you get a microwave that comes with an automatic turn-off function.
The GE 3-in-1 countertop oven comes with an automatic turn-off feature, which will ultimately save you on a lot of money on your energy bills far down the line.
Frequently Asked Questions
Should My Microwave Have Internet Connectivity Options?
No, your remote control microwave does not strictly need these features, however, you can get them.
Although it is worth bearing in mind that these models tend to be more expensive.
How Much Does A Remote Control Microwave Cost?
You can get remote-controlled microwaves for less than $100, although these might not have the same range of features.
If you want a microwave with all the bells and whistles, be prepared to spend anywhere between $100 and $200.
Why Should I Buy A Remote Control Microwave?
These types of microwaves simply have far more features than a regular rotary microwave, which has a dial turn and will only give you a few heating options, such as defrost, auto cook and reheat.
What's The Best Remote Controlled Microwave?
The best remote-controlled microwave on this list in terms of the number of features, cooking capacity and sheer durability is the Toshiba Smart Microwave.
If you are cooking for a large family and need your food prepped quickly, this is the perfect model for you.
Last update on 2022-09-02 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API