I spend a large portion of my day either baking or eating cupcakes. I developed this liking for baking nearly ten years ago.
Ever since I have tried out numerous recipes. I am currently obsessed with black magic double chocolate cupcakes.
It is my most recent recipe and I cannot get over it. My obsession must be contagious.
My family cannot go a day without requesting me to bake them some of these delicious cupcakes. Their goodness is too good to be enjoyed by my family alone.
On account of this, I have thought it wise to share the recipe and make it easily accessible for more people out there.
Once you follow the recipe to the letter and take a bite of the cupcake, you will realize how heavenly they are.
Details Of the Cupcakes
These cupcakes only require usual ingredients, most of which are readily available in a typical kitchen. In addition to this, you do not need to have a mixer for you to pull it off.
To make this more trouble-free, all ingredients can be mixed together in one bowl. The ingredients do not require to be separated and therefore, the process is straightforward.
With the blend of cocoa and some dark coffee, the cupcakes ultimately satisfy your chocolate and coffee cravings. Also, your tastebuds will feel all the flavors incorporated in the cupcakes.
If you are not the greatest fan of spongy cakes, then these cupcakes are exactly what you need. Since the batter does not include hot water, the cupcakes’ crumb turns out to be compact.
What Ingredients Do You Need?
- 2 cups of all-purpose baking flour
- 2 cups of sugar
- 1 teaspoon of baking powder
- 1 teaspoon of baking soda
- 1 teaspoon of salt
- 2 teaspoons of vanilla extract
- 1 cup of buttermilk
- 1 cup of black coffee
- 2 eggs
- ½ cup of vegetable oil
- ¾ cups of cocoa powder
How to Prepare the Black Magic Double Chocolate Cupcakes
An important pointer before getting started, ensure that all ingredients are at room temperature before using them.
- Set the oven rack to occupy the middle position. Pre-heat it to 350 degrees F.
- Fit the muffin tins with the cupcake paper liners.
- Whisk the flour, salt, baking soda, baking powder, cocoa powder, and sugar in one large bowl. Preferably, use a wooden spoon. Alternatively, a rubber spatula would do.
- Add the eggs, coffee, vanilla extract, and vegetable oil and whisk for about 2 minutes. The batter should be thin and smooth.
- Pour the batter uniformly into the already prepared muffin tins. Each tin should be 2/3 full.
- Allow them to cook for a quarter an hour, still at 350 degrees F.
- Use a toothpick to check whether they are cooked. If you insert it in the middle of the cupcake and it comes out clean, the cupcakes are ready.
- Gently remove them from the oven and lay them on a cooling rack.
- Once they are cool to the touch, you can dive in and enjoy those well-deserved cupcakes
- Any leftovers can be refrigerated for a few days.
If you have been looking to bake something new for yourself, family or friends, this recipe should come in handy. I am grateful that you have read this post and as you follow this recipe and baking instructions, I wish you all the best. Have fun as you bake and eat!