My love for juicing started when I discovered its nutritional benefits. Since then, I prefer home-made juices, especially fruit and vegetable juice (I am best known for juicing celery in my specifically designed celery juicer).
In this article, I want to let you on my juicing journey, health, and economic benefits, especially for cooks and food enthusiasts.
How do you start juicing for beginners?
Beginners can start juicing by following these steps:
• Research on the juicing process either online or with a mentor. Note the preparations, juicing materials and the best juicing equipment.
• Purchase a juicer – ensure it is durable, multi-purpose and easy to.
• Buy fruits for the trials – they are the easiest to try out first. (Leafy greens are also a top juicer choice and there are juicers designed specifically for that purpose)
What should I juice first?
You can try out the following when juicing for the first time:
When juicing, how much should I drink a day?
You should take at least 4 to 6 glasses of juice per day because of the following:
• The intake has between 15-20 ounces.
• It corresponds with the amount of water intake in a day.
• Combining water and juice helps cleanse the body and keeps you hydrated.
What features should I look for when buying a juicer for beginners?
You should consider the following when looking for a juicer:
Budget – how much you can spend on the juicer because if you’re new to juicing you may not stick with it so maybe don’t spend a fortune upfront.
Type of food to juice – buy a multi-purpose juicer that can extract juices from any food.
The quantity of juice – for a family, you need a big juicer, but a smaller one if you need it for yourself.
Colour – it improves its appearance and aesthetic value.
Maintenance – easy it is to clean, repair and assemble during maintenance.
Time Saving – you don’t want to spend forever using it and cleaning it.
Easy Clean – spending 30 minutes cleaning out the insides of it is not a good use of your time.
That keeps all the fibre in and extracts the most juice – you want to get the best of all the goodness from your juiced fruits and vegetables
Here Are Some Of The Best Juicers For Beginners…
They cover all the criteria a beginner juicer is looking for including affordability, quick and easy to use, simple to clean, can be used easily at home without taking up too much space, it gives you maximum nutrients and unlocks all the juice…
- Get Every Drop From Your Fruit: Our citrus press is proven to get more juice than dozens of other brands, you also will have no seeds in your juice. Works perfectly on lemons, Key limes, limequats, Mexican limes, Eureka or Lisbon lemons, Rangpur or Tahiti limes, from Florida, California or Abroad our citrus juicer tool can squeeze them all with maximum result.
- Save Time and Effort: With our easy-to-use and easy-to-store durable lemon squeezer, even a kid can use this citrus press. No more worrying about electricity or batteries. No more bulky, hard-to-clean juicers crowding the decor of your home bar or kitchen. Whether you’re a chef or simply want a pampered squeeze, you can be drinking lemonade in a just seconds.
- Sturdy Heavy Duty Metal Bowls: This 2-in-1 lemon press/lime press can juice limes, large lemons and even small sized oranges. This manual juicer is made with sturdy industrial aluminum and protected coating, it is secure and reliable.
- Cleans in Seconds & Dishwasher Friendly: you can easily take out your citrus press for that extra touch in your food or cocktail and simply put it in the dishwasher on the upper shelf like a mug or guacamole bowl. Or, if you don't use an automatic dishwasher, cleaning it by hand is a breeze.
- Engineered To Be Easy On The Hands: Watch limes, lemons and even oranges beg for mercy even with a soft squeeze of the hand. If you are used to hand-squeezing citrus, you will be truly amazed at how easy it is to use this professional lemon squeezer. Consider getting two - one for you and one for your best friend, you may just enjoy when they serve you a nice margarita or martini replete with a plastic cocktail pick.
- INDUSTRY LEADING 15-YEAR Coverage on parts and performance
- LONGER LASTING JUICES - Using a low speed of 80 RPMs results in minimal heat buildup and oxidation promoting healthy enzymes
- EXCLUSIVE - Dual Stage masticating extraction
- HEALTHY AND DELICIOUS JUICES - Extracts the maximum amount of nutrients, vitamins, taste and juice from minimum amounts of fruits, vegetables, leafy greens, and wheatgrass
- NUTRITION SYSTEM - Extrude pasta, grind coffee and spices, turn nuts into nut butter, make baby food and frozen desserts, mince herbs and garlic, and whip up soy milk in a flash
- PERFECT TOOL FOR THE JOB: Squeeze out every last drop with this lemon and lime hand juicer that produces 20% more juice than other citrus juicers
- HIGH QUALITY DESIGN: Innovative dual-gear mechanism increases pressing power to reduce hand fatigue. Durable nylon and stainless steel construction ensures a long lifetime of use
- SIMPLE TO USE: Juice as many lemons and limes as you need with ease. Place the halved lemon into the juicer cut side down and squeeze to watch the dual-gear mechanism do the hard work for you
- AT HOME: Whether in the kitchen or the bar, this manual juicer squeezes lemons, limes, and other small citrus fruits for your favorite recipe or cocktail!
- EASY TO CLEAN: Fully extend handles of the juicer and place on the top-rack of the dishwasher
- Healthy, homemade juice in seconds- juice a variety of fruits and vegetables. Juicer is easy to assemble with extra-large pulp bin. Juice cup not included
- Extra-large 3 inch feed chute fits whole fruits and vegetables - Fit a whole apple, a peeled orange or a handful of kale. Less precutting, and more continuous juicing for fresh fruit juice, vegetable juice, or nutrient packed celery juice
- Easy to clean - Removable parts are dishwasher safe and BPA free
- Powerful electric motor for maximum juice: 800w of power can turn a dense beet into smooth juice in seconds
- 3 year limited from the bestselling juice extractor brand - Includes access to dedicated USA customer support team of Hamilton beach employees
- Made out of Durable Aluminum and Painted Yellow
- Easy to Use and Extracts Pure Juice without Seeds or Pulp
- Ideal for Extracting Citrus Juice
- Metal Hanging Ring for Easy Storage. Hand-wash only
- For everyday use in Ceviche, Lemonade, Margaritas, Mojos and Marinades
Can you lose weight by juicing?
Yes. The following are some of the ways to lose weight through juicing
• Juices lack solid food, which reduces the amount of calories intake. If you burn more calories than you consume, you will lose weight.
• Juicing affects the body’s metabolic rate, which reduced general body weight.
Is it worth it to buy a juicer?
Yes, it is worth it to buy a juicer because:
• Home-made juices are cheap.
• Nutritious compared to processed juices
• You can use it to juice any food you want.
Is it better to juice or blend?
Juicing is better due to the following reasons:
• Only the juice from the food is produced, making the pulp smooth.
• Juicing excludes fibre, making juice digestion easier.
• Good for body cleansing
How long should a juicer last?
Depending on the cleaning and maintenance, a juicer can last longer. However, you should replace your juicer at least once in 2 years.
What is a good juicer for beginners?
A manual hand juicer is good for beginners as it shows the juicing process. With time, they can move to the electric one, which produces more juice at a time.
• Ensure you understand the preparation and nutrition value of juices before juicing.
• Take at least 4-6 glasses per day and follow it with water.
• Consider the value, size, maintenance and versatility when purchasing a juicer.
Last update on 2022-05-22 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API