My love for juicing started when I discovered its nutritional benefits. Since then, I prefer home-made juices, especially fruit and vegetable juice (I am best known for juicing celery in my specifically designed celery juicer).
In this article, I want to let you on my juicing journey, health, and economic benefits, especially for cooks and food enthusiasts.
How do you start juicing for beginners?
Beginners can start juicing by following these steps:
• Research on the juicing process either online or with a mentor. Note the preparations, juicing materials and the best juicing equipment.
• Purchase a juicer – ensure it is durable, multi-purpose and easy to.
• Buy fruits for the trials – they are the easiest to try out first. (Leafy greens are also a top juicer choice and there are juicers designed specifically for that purpose)
What should I juice first?
You can try out the following when juicing for the first time:
When juicing, how much should I drink a day?
You should take at least 4 to 6 glasses of juice per day because of the following:
• The intake has between 15-20 ounces.
• It corresponds with the amount of water intake in a day.
• Combining water and juice helps cleanse the body and keeps you hydrated.
What features should I look for when buying a juicer for beginners?
You should consider the following when looking for a juicer:
Budget – how much you can spend on the juicer because if you’re new to juicing you may not stick with it so maybe don’t spend a fortune upfront.
Type of food to juice – buy a multi-purpose juicer that can extract juices from any food.
The quantity of juice – for a family, you need a big juicer, but a smaller one if you need it for yourself.
Colour – it improves its appearance and aesthetic value.
Maintenance – easy it is to clean, repair and assemble during maintenance.
Time Saving – you don’t want to spend forever using it and cleaning it.
Easy Clean – spending 30 minutes cleaning out the insides of it is not a good use of your time.
That keeps all the fibre in and extracts the most juice – you want to get the best of all the goodness from your juiced fruits and vegetables
Here Are Some Of The Best Juicers For Beginners…
They cover all the criteria a beginner juicer is looking for including affordability, quick and easy to use, simple to clean, can be used easily at home without taking up too much space, it gives you maximum nutrients and unlocks all the juice…
- Health gurus - extracts up to 26% more juice and 36% more vitamins and minerals than other juicers. Only A few seconds, you can drink a cup of juice with little pulp and foam.
- Big timesaver - 3'' Wide Feed fit whole fruits & vegetables, without slicing and chopping, completely Liberate your hand. Reducing prep time to get the delicious juice.
- 3 speed design - "p" To the fastest speed, "I" Low speed, "II" Fast speed. 3-Speed control Maximizes juice yield from soft, leafy greens and hard fruits. Diy fresh and delicious juice for you and your family.
- Easy to clean - equipped with a special brush to make cleaning more easier and faster and can be rinsed directly with water. All materials that come in contact with food are Bpa-Free.
- Safety protection - prevent the juicer from operating without the cover locked into place. Overload protection automatically shutting the machine down when it senses that the machine is overloaded.
- Healthy, homemade juice in seconds- juice a variety of fruits and vegetables. Juicer is easy to assemble with extra-large pulp bin. Juice cup not included
- Extra-large 3 inch feed chute fits whole fruits and vegetables - Fit a whole apple, a peeled orange or a handful of kale. Less precutting, and more continuous juicing for fresh fruit juice, vegetable juice, or nutrient packed celery juice
- Easy to clean - Removable parts are dishwasher safe and BPA free
- Powerful electric motor for maximum juice: 800w of power can turn a dense beet into smooth juice in seconds
- 3 year limited from the bestselling juice extractor brand - Includes access to dedicated USA customer support team of Hamilton beach employees
- Why The Mueller Ultra Juicer – Under it's sleek modern stainless-steel design and low counter-top footprint, it packs the punch of much larger, bulkier and more expensive juicers in a fraction of the size and cost. You will be able to create a 16 oz cup of juice in seconds with less clogging and less foaming.
- Dual-speed Versatility - "1" low speed runs from 12000 to 15000 RPM for softer fruits like oranges, tomatoes and others; "2" fast speed runs from 15000 to 18000 RPM for harder fruits like carrots, celery, beets, kale and many others.
- Clean-ups Are A Snap - Culinary grade stainless-steel cutting disc is surrounded by an Italian made micro mesh filter to extract more juice, vitamins and minerals all while being easy to clean and assemble in seconds.
- Extra Large 3” Feed Chute - A safety locking arm makes sure the cover stays on tight while operating. The overload protection system shuts off the juicer if the motor were to overheat from an unstable power supply, improper assembly, idle run, etc.
- European Engineered – Designed with an anti-drip function extra large 3” feed chute which avoids spillage. Buy with confidence and juice happily ever after.
- 🍊 Upgraded Spiral System - 7 segment spiral opening up each cell for maximum juice yield, minimal oxidation, most nutrition.
- 🍏 80 Rpm Slow Masticating and Grinding - 90% More Nutrition Growth, without creating too much heat and friction. Reserving the vitamins, enzymes, minerals, trace minerals and nutrients. With less foaming and no clogging.
- 🍍 Juice & Pulp Separation Function - Perfectly separates the pomace from the juice, and extracts the nutrients from the fruits and vegetables into juice. Enjoy the pleasure of less pulp.
- 🍓 Baby Health and Silence - Runs less than 60 decibels. Safe PMMA material, easy to assemble, operate, and clean. Dishwasher-safe parts make cleanup a breeze. A heavy-duty and stable body that let's you enjoy a quiet life.
- 🍎 3 Years of Quality Assurance - This juicer using advanced technology, with UL, ETL certification. Provide lifelong technical consultation.
- MAKE HEALTHY AND DELICIOUS JUICES: Extract the maximum amount of nutrients, vitamins, taste and juice from minimum amounts of fruits, vegetables, leafy greens, nuts and wheatgrass with the Dash Deluxe Compact Slow Juicer.
- JUICE & PULP SEPARATION FUNCTION - Perfectly separates the pomace from the juice, and extracts the nutrients from the fruits and vegetables into juice. Enjoy the pleasure of less pulp.
- UNIQUE COMPACT DESIGN: Compact size is a convenient, space-saving alternative to other centrifugal juicers.
- MAKE DELICIOUS SORBET: The frozen attachment included with this juicer allows you to make homemade sorbet and other frozen treats.
- INCLUDES: Dash Deluxe Compact Power Slow Juicer, Frozen Attachment, Pulp Measuring Cup, Cleaning Brush and Recipe Guide..U.S. BASED SUPPORT: Designed in NYC, with U.S. based Customer Support on every product.
Can you lose weight by juicing?
Yes. The following are some of the ways to lose weight through juicing
• Juices lack solid food, which reduces the amount of calories intake. If you burn more calories than you consume, you will lose weight.
• Juicing affects the body’s metabolic rate, which reduced general body weight.
Is it worth it to buy a juicer?
Yes, it is worth it to buy a juicer because:
• Home-made juices are cheap.
• Nutritious compared to processed juices
• You can use it to juice any food you want.
Is it better to juice or blend?
Juicing is better due to the following reasons:
• Only the juice from the food is produced, making the pulp smooth.
• Juicing excludes fibre, making juice digestion easier.
• Good for body cleansing
How long should a juicer last?
Depending on the cleaning and maintenance, a juicer can last longer. However, you should replace your juicer at least once in 2 years.
What is a good juicer for beginners?
A manual hand juicer is good for beginners as it shows the juicing process. With time, they can move to the electric one, which produces more juice at a time.
• Ensure you understand the preparation and nutrition value of juices before juicing.
• Take at least 4-6 glasses per day and follow it with water.
• Consider the value, size, maintenance and versatility when purchasing a juicer.
Last update on 2021-06-13 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API