It is a hot chocolate containing Kahlua mixed with some amount of Nutella Spread. It’s very easy to make since it does not need many ingredients and equipment to prepare.
I love this recipe since I once made it for my family, and they all liked it, and they were all happy after taking it.
Since then, they have requested me to make this kind of hot chocolate for them. I was taught by my mother, who really enjoyed cooking.
She made me the mother I am today. My family can be happy all the time through my cooking and specifically the Kahlua Nutella Hot Chocolate.
To prepare at least 3 cups of this chocolate, you need the following;
Equipment Needed for Kahlua Nutella Hot Chocolate Recipe
- A hot chocolate machine for heating up chocolate when necessary.
- A bowl to mix sugar and cocoa powder.
- A stirrer to thoroughly mix the sugar and cocoa powder.
- A medium saucepan for cooking.
- A source of heat.
- An empty jar to put the hot chocolate in when it’s ready.
Ingredients Needed for Kahlua Nutella Hot Chocolate Recipe
- Two tablespoons of Nutella Spread
- 3 cups of milk
- 2 ounces of Kahlua
- One teaspoon of Vanilla extract
- Two tablespoons of unsweetened cocoa powder
- Two tablespoons dark brown sugar
- One tablespoon white sugar
- Whipped cream for topping
Kahlua Nutella Hot Chocolate Recipe
- First, put the milk in a medium saucepan and heat gently over medium-low heat. Please wait until the milk warms, then add the Nutella and Vanilla extract and mix them well.
- The next thing you should do is add dark brown and white sugar and mix them well. Add unsweetened cocoa powder and whisk them until it fully forms a very smooth mixture.
- Continue warming the mixture until it is completely heated. Remove this mixture from the heat.
- Put in Kahlua and stir well until it completely forms a smooth mixture.
- Pour this mixture into your jar, then serve it into the cups and top up with whipped cream, and it is ready for consumption.
How to cook Kahlua Nutella Hot Chocolate
You have to put milk in your saucepan and heat it on low heat.
Add a reasonable amount of Nutella and Vanilla extract when the milk warms and mix them well. Then add sugar and cocoa powder and whisk them completely.
Continue warming the mixture until it heats up completely, then remove it from the heat.
Add Kahlua and stir, then top up with whipped cream, and your Kahlua Nutella Hot Chocolate is ready for drinking.
Another easier way to cook this hot chocolate is by cooking through the microwave.
You have to heat milk in a saucepan and add a few Nutella spoons until you achieve your desired chocolate taste.
Lastly, you should add a considerate amount of Kahlua then mix well, and the result will also be as good as when you have followed the first recipe.
That’s all in preparing this type of hot chocolate.
Lastly, I would like to thank you all who have taken their time to go through my recipe, and I hope that it will help you. May you all enjoy cooking this delicious recipe.