A No Bake-Pomegranate Cheesecake is a cake that can be prepared and served on special occasions. As the topic suggests, it’s a no-bake cake; therefore, it’s very easy to prepare.
I love this recipe because it reminds me of when I prepared it for the first time, and it came out exactly as I expected.
We were hanging out with my friends at home, and I decided to try and prepare the no bake-pomegranate cheesecake shooters for them, and they all loved it.
If you want to level up your cheesecake game, try making this type of cake, and you will never get enough of it.
Equipment Needed for No Bake-Pomegranate Cheesecake Shooters
- A saucepan and a pan
- A stirrer
Ingredients Needed for No Bake-Pomegranate Cheesecake Shooters
- 1 cup of pomegranate arils
- ½ cup softened cream cheese
- 3/4 cup of white sugar
- 5 grams of gelatin
- 130 grams of flavoured drink
- Crushed biscuits
- Vanilla extract
- Plain yoghurt
No Bake-Pomegranate Cheesecake Shooters Recipe
- Add 1 cup of pomegranate arils into a saucepan and add white sugar. Turn your heat source on and cook this until all sugar is dissolved and the arils have released enough juice.
- Remove from the heat and sieve the arils to end up with the syrup.
- Put your flavored drink into another saucepan, add a small amount of sugar, and heat it gently until the sugar is completely dissolved.
- Turn off the heat and add 5 grams of gelatin. Allow the warm liquid to dissolve the gelatin.
- Take a pan, cover its bottom with plastic wrap and secure it with an elastic band to prevent leaks.
- Pour the gelatin mixture and put it in the refrigerator for about an hour to set.
- Prepare the crust cake by mixing the crushed biscuits with melted butter.
- Transfer the crust into a bigger pan and put it in the fridge.
- Add softened cream cheese, sugar, and plain yogurt into a bowl, then whisk them to combine. Pour vanilla extract and the pomegranate syrup you had made earlier and whisk to combine to mark a pink cream.
- Take out the crust from the fridge and share it equally into the bowls according to the number of people present. Pour a small amount of the pink cream into each bowl and put them in the fridge for about an hour. Remove the set gelatin mixer from the refrigerator and carefully remove the plastic wrap.
- Take out the bowls from the fridge and put equal pieces of the set gelatin into each bowl. Cover each bowl with the remaining pink cream and return them to the fridge for about two hours, and the shooters will be ready.
How to Make No Bake-Pomegranate Cheesecake Shooters
Take the prepared crust and put an equal amount into several bowls. Add pink cream into each bowl with crust and put them in the fridge for an hour.
Take them out, put equal gelatin pieces, then top up into each bowl with the remaining pink cream, and put it in the fridge for about two hours.
The No Bake-Pomegranate Cheesecake shooters are now ready.
I take this opportunity to thank all those that have taken their time to read my post. May you enjoy preparing this recipe.