As a lastborn kid to my parents, I always got much of their attention even when it came to food. I always followed my mum to the kitchen and watched her cooking. This made me grow an interest in preparing different types of recipes.
Now with my own family, I enjoy putting a smile on my family’s faces making them great tasty meals. This has motivated me to share this recipe with you to try it out with your family.
I love this recipe as it has a traditional aspect of bringing people together and it can be a great way of growing family ties.
Equipment needed for Marshmallow Cookie Dough Ice Cream Recipe
While preparing marshmallow cookie dough ice cream, I use a variety of equipment that I believe will come in handy to you. Below are some of the equipment that you will need to prepare this recipe;
- A bowl
- Silicone spatula
- Plastic wrap
- Stand mixer
- Paddle attachment
Ingredients needed for Marshmallow Cookie Dough Ice Cream Recipe
As mentioned above, my dad loved taking me out for walks and eating ice cream. This made me become a big fan of ice cream. I guess that is why i love trying this recipe for my family.
Here are the ingredients I use to execute this recipe.
- Pinch of salt
- 3 pints vanilla ice cream
- 2 cups mini marshmallows
- 1/4 cup granulated sugar
- 5 ½ tablespoons butter at room temperature
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/3 cup packed light sugar (sugar)
- 2 cups mini marshmallows
- 2 tablespoons of light corn syrup
- 1 tablespoon plus 1 cup flour
Marshmallow Cookie Dough Ice Cream Recipe
Below is a step-by-step instruction of how I prepare my Marshmallow Cookie Dough Ice Cream.
- In a bowl that has a stand mixer and fitted with a paddle attachment, add granulated sugar, brown sugar and cream butter.
- Next, you will need to add corn syrup and vanilla.
- Add salt and sift in flour and then mix.
- Use a plastic wrap to cover the bowl and refrigerate for an hour.
- You will then have to place the marshmallows in a small bowl.
- Cover the bowl using a plastic wrap and refrigerate for an hour.
- Get your cookie dough from the refrigerator and crush them into small pieces.
- Get your mini chips and marshmallows from the refrigerator.
- Transfer your vanilla ice cream to another clean bowl that has a stand mixer and put the now empty ice cream containers somewhere else.
- Get a clean paddle attachment and put it on low speed and use it to soften your ice cream.
- Ensure the ice cream does not melt or get too soft.
- Add your cookie dough pieces, mini chips and marshmallows and mix them for a few seconds until they have combined.
- Refill the empty ice cream containers and put them to freeze immediately.
How to cook Marshmallow Cookie Dough Ice Cream
I would like to thank you for taking your time to go through this post and have fun while trying out this recipe.