It is a dessert that is perfect for a date night made from simple ingredients. It takes minutes to prepare with the already made ingredients.
I first experienced the red velvet cookie-dough Oreo parfaits when I went for a family dinner in a hotel.
I immediately went and looked up its recipe which I later tried.
The equipment needed for the Red Velvet-Cookie-Dough Oreo Parfaits recipe
It is important to note that the equipment will influence the measuring of quantities that will impact the taste and aesthetic view of the final product.
The following equipment will be needed:
- Measuring cups of different sizes
- Spoons of different sizes.
- A food processor or a mixer.
- A small bowl is used to hold the ingredients.
- A mixer bowl.
- Wrapping paper.
- Glass jars.
It is advisable to improvise the listed equipment above if you lack them.
The ingredients needed for the Red Velvet-Cookie-Dough Oreo Parfaits recipe
Red Velvet Blondies
- One cup of salted butter around 224g.
- Two and a quarter cups of brown sugar around 216g.
- Vanilla extract of one and a half tsp.
- White vinegar of two and a quarter tsp.
- Three eggs.
- Red food colour.
- Cocoa powder of one and a half tsp.
- All-purpose flour is two and a half cups of 325g.
- Baking powder one and an eighth tsp.
- Baking soda of a half tsp.
Oreo Cheesecake Layers
- Cream cheese at room temperature.
- One cup of sugar.
- 2 tsp of vanilla.
- Sixteen oz of cool whip.
- Oreo crumbs of two cups.
- Cut twenty-five to thirty Oreos into pieces.
- Chocolate sauce.
White Chocolate Ganache
- White chocolate chips are divided.
- Half a cup of heavy whipping cream.
Chocolate Frosting and Toppings
- A quarter cup of butter.
- One and three-quarters cups of powdered sugar.
- A quarter cup of cocoa.
- Milk or water one tsp.
- Seven Oreos.
- Oreo crumbs.
I usually use the white chocolate ganache and chocolate frosting and toppings on rare occasions but, I decided to include it in the ingredients.
The recipe of Red Velvet-Cookie-Dough Oreo Parfaits
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees, prepare an eight-inch cake pan.
- In a large bowl, whisk all the wet ingredients and set them aside.
- In a large mixing bowl, whisk all the dry ingredients until they combine.
- To the dry ingredients, add wet ingredients and mix until they combine.
- Into the cake pan, pour the batter.
- For 19 to 21minutes bake, at 350 degrees.
- Allow it to cool.
- Add cream cheese, sugar, and vanilla to a bowl and beat it until smooth.
- Fold in the cool whip and Oreo crumbs.
- Cut cake into 12 slices.
- Half of one slice of cake is to be crumbled, into the bottom of the jar.
- Top with a layer of chopped Oreos.
- Top the Oreos with a layer of Oreo cream cheese.
- Add a chocolate sauce.
How to make the Cookie-Dough Oreo Parfaits
- Add cream butter, cream cheese, and sugar together until it is light and fluffy.
- Add vanilla extract.
- Add flour and mix using the mixer at low speed.
- Add milk and Oreo crumbs and mix till it’s combined.
Thank you for taking the time to go through this recipe.
I hope it will be beneficial.