If you don’t drink or just enjoy a mocktail during the week when it’s a work night or you’re driving as I do then this Sparkling Grapefruit Mocktail recipe is the one for you.
Even if you’d usually turn your nose up at alcohol free versions of drinks then think of this as an alternative to water or a soft drink as it’s genuinely refreshing and you probably wouldn’t regret drinking it.
Let’s get your mocktail on…
Sparkling Grapefruit Mocktail Overview
- Course: Drinks
- Preparation Time: 5 Minutes
- Servings: 1
- A cocktail mixer or large glass.
- A muddler or large wooden spoon.
- 1/2 Cup of Soda Water.
- 1/4 Cup of Freshly Squeezed Pink Grapefruit Juice (or you can use fizzy grapefruit soda if you have it)
- 1spn of sugar
- Sparking Water or Soda Water (optional)
- Handful of mint leaves
- Fresh lime sliced in quarters
- Handful of ice cubs
How To Make The Sparkling Grapefruit Mocktail
1. Muddle together your sugar, mint leaves, and sugar in your cocktail mixer or large glass until the sugars has dissolved.
2. Add in your freshly squeezed grapefruit juice or soda and mix them all together.
3. Add ice to a glass and pour in your mocktail mix.
4. If you want more liquid in your glass then top with Soda Water or Sparking Water.
5. Garnish with a few mint leaves and a slice of life.
- THE BLACKBERRY MOCK-JITO: A refreshing blend of blackberry, mint and lime packed into one can and infused with spirit notes to give the classic mojito experience, without the booze!
- OUR CRAFT MOCKTAILS: Creating KUL MOCKS wasn’t just about the beverages, it was about creating the experience of drinking a cocktail, minus the alcohol. Hand crafted with simple ingredients and natural flavors, KUL MOCKS ready-to-drink alcohol free cocktails are flavorful and fun!
- HIGH QUALITY INGREDIENTS: Uniquely created with health and wellness in mind, KUL MOCKS are gluten free, non-GMO, caffeine free and contain nothing artificial. We use high quality ingredients with a touch of real cane sugar which makes them 50 calories or less without sacrificing any taste.
- 0.00% ABV: Infused with spirit notes to mimic the classic cocktail experience - The KUL MOCKS lineup comes in 3 delicious flavors: The Strawberry Mock-arita The Mock Mule The Blackberry Mock-jito
- AWARD WINNING: All 3 of our delicious craft mocktails won top tier awards at the 2020 PR%F Awards sponsored by Food and Beverage Magazine and Delta Sky Club.
- Only 95 calories or less per 6.8 Fluid Ounce Bottle
- Non-GMO, No high-fructose corn syrup, No artificial colors or flavors, No preservatives, gluten-free, allergen-free, Vegan
- Sophisticated, fun drink for any occasion, delicious as is for an alcohol-free experience or customize with your preferred liquor. Serve cold and shaken
- Mixology inspired beverages. Premium beverages that serve up a better experience.
- Uniquely crafted non-alcoholic mocktail versions of the classic drinks: Cosmopolitan, Margarita, Sangria, and Moscow Mule.
- NON-ALCOHOLIC + LOW CALORIE CHOICE: A refreshing alternative to boring seltzer that is welcomed by those opting for a festive alcohol-free option. A 4 oz pour is just 20 calories, the entire can is 60 calories.
- HEALTHY CLEAN + NATURAL INGREDIENTS: Made with natural ingredients and sweetened with organic cane sugar. Kosher certified, Non-GMO, Vegan, Gluten-Free, Dairy-Free, Zero Artificial Sweeteners
- A LIGHT, SEMI-DRY TASTE: A lighter flavor, not too sweet, so you can enjoy as much non alcoholic Mingle as you like and feel great.
- INGREDIENTS: Carbonated Water, Natural Cane Sugar, Natural Flavors, Fruit Juice Extracts, Citric Acid, and Malic Acid.
- 16 CAN Variety Pack: Including Cranberry Cosmo, Cucumber Melon Mojito, Blood Orange Elderflower, and Blackberry Hibiscus Bellini.
That’s Your Sparkling Grapefruit Mocktail Recipe
Sounds refreshing doesn’t it?
This Sparkling Grapefruit mocktail recipe is quick and easy to make and even an ardent drinker who refuses to touch non alcoholic drinks would enjoy this.
I love to make this midweek when I’ve had a busy day and would like to drink something that will cheer me up and I just don’t feel like drinking alcohol.
Last update on 2021-07-18 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API