If you don’t drink or just enjoy a mocktail during the week when it’s a work night or you’re driving as I do then this Sparkling Grapefruit Mocktail recipe is the one for you.
Even if you’d usually turn your nose up at alcohol free versions of drinks then think of this as an alternative to water or a soft drink as it’s genuinely refreshing and you probably wouldn’t regret drinking it.
Let’s get your mocktail on…
Sparkling Grapefruit Mocktail Overview
- Course: Drinks
- Preparation Time: 5 Minutes
- Servings: 1
- A cocktail mixer or large glass.
- A muddler or large wooden spoon.
- 1/2 Cup of Soda Water.
- 1/4 Cup of Freshly Squeezed Pink Grapefruit Juice (or you can use fizzy grapefruit soda if you have it)
- 1spn of sugar
- Sparking Water or Soda Water (optional)
- Handful of mint leaves
- Fresh lime sliced in quarters
- Handful of ice cubs
How To Make The Sparkling Grapefruit Mocktail
1. Muddle together your sugar, mint leaves, and sugar in your cocktail mixer or large glass until the sugars has dissolved.
2. Add in your freshly squeezed grapefruit juice or soda and mix them all together.
3. Add ice to a glass and pour in your mocktail mix.
4. If you want more liquid in your glass then top with Soda Water or Sparking Water.
5. Garnish with a few mint leaves and a slice of life.
- 100% Mountain Water from the Alps
- Water Made by Nature, Not In a Lab
- Infinitely Recyclable (Plastic Bottles Are Not)
- 8.1+ PH // Over 2X More Electrolytes than Essentia, SmartWater, LifeWtr, Core, Aquafina
- #MurderYourThirst #DeathToPlastic
- Includes Sparkling Blackberry, Sparkling Clementine, Sparkling Apple, and Sparkling Grapefruit flavors - 6 cans each
- IZZE Sparkling Juices are 70% fruit juice with a splash of sparkling water
- No added sugar, preservatives or artificial ingredients, the perfect feel-good drink to brighten up your day
- Note: Citric acid is added for taste/tartness and not added for preserving the beverage.
- Includes 18 (12oz) cans of bubly Sparkling Water, 3 Cans Each Of: Grapefruit, Strawberry, Lime, Mango, Cherry, and Blackberry flavors
- Refreshing, crisp Bubly sparkling water with great tasting, natural flavors
- No calories. No sweeteners. All smiles.
- Each flavor comes with a different smile and greeting to match its unique personality
- Try all delicious flavors of Bubly sparkling water
That’s Your Sparkling Grapefruit Mocktail Recipe
Sounds refreshing doesn’t it?
This Sparkling Grapefruit mocktail recipe is quick and easy to make and even an ardent drinker who refuses to touch non alcoholic drinks would enjoy this.
I love to make this midweek when I’ve had a busy day and would like to drink something that will cheer me up and I just don’t feel like drinking alcohol.
Last update on 2022-11-24 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API