Spiked Strawberry Basil Limeade is among the best refreshing drinks you can take during your summertime and require at least 10 minutes to prepare.
The whole drink is made without added sugar. You will only need a fresh chunk of strawberries, squeezed lime juice, and basil leaves.
I enjoy serving this drink to my friends and family throughout the warm months of the year since it is always the biggest choice for many.
Different people have different tastes of drinks they prefer.
On the other hand, you will never miss a day when you taste my Spiked Strawberry Basil Limeade.
I ensured that you get the best experience and refreshment from freshly squeezed lemons and strawberry-basil syrup.
The taste is fruity without the boozy taste in it.
I love my Spiked Strawberry Basil Limeade recipe because you are free to sub in any drink since it is versatile.
I always serve my people with this Spiked Strawberry Basil Limeade, an alcohol-free drink.
When making Spiked Strawberry Basil Limeade for my younger family, I always add some extra water to the lemonade to make it a non-alcoholic refreshment.
I enjoy this recipe since I was taught by my best friend, who is now working in one of the biggest restaurants in the UK.
I made my Spiked Strawberry Basil Limeade for a game the past weekend, and my friends were crying for more.
I have never seen such compliments from many people throughout my entire life-making cocktails.
When you want to prepare Spiked Strawberry Basil Limeade, ensure you prepare enough since people will go crazy if they find out you have just one glass for each.
Equipment needed for Spiked Strawberry Basil Limeade recipe
- A wooden spoon
- A pitcher
- A medium saucepan or bowl
Ingredients needed for Spiked Strawberry Basil Limeade recipe
- 1½ to 2 cups of strawberry basil syrup
- About 10 lemons that amount to at least 1 ½ cups of lemon juice
- 2 cups of vodka
- 5 cups of water
- Lemon wheels
- Basil leaves
- Sliced strawberries
For the syrup, you will need:
- 2 cups of sugar
- 2 cups of water
- A small bunch of fresh basil
- 1 pound chopped strawberries
Spiked Strawberry Basil Limeade recipe
- Add 2 cups of vodka, 1½ cups of lemon juice, and 5 cups of water in the pitcher and put it in the refrigerator.
- Prepare the Strawberry Basil simple syrup by adding all its ingredients to the medium saucepan and boiling the mixture.
- Reduce the heat and allow the mixture to simmer for 20 minutes maximum.
- Use the wooden spoon to occasionally stir to ensure the breaking up of the strawberries to release its juice and the basil to release oil.
- Strain the resulting simple syrup to remove solid basil and strawberries.
- Add 2 cups of syrup to your lemonade mixture and adjust the portion to the desired taste.
- Fill the pitcher with additional lemonade wheels, basil leaves, and strawberries, and ice if desired.
- Chill before serving.
How to chook Spiked Strawberry Basil Limeade
I would like to take this opportunity to thank everyone who took their time to read this amazing Spiked Strawberry Basil Limeade recipe.
Have fun preparing Spiked Strawberry Basil Limeade for your family and friends.